Our women’s ministry encourages and equips the women of Christ Church to glorify God through centering their life, worship and community on the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Women’s Fellowship Group (with childcare)
Every Tuesday from 9:45 – 11:30 AM, women gather together to study the Bible, pray for one another and build community. We meet in the lower hall of our church building at 111 East 87th Street and childcare is provided. Whether you are new or a long time member, you are welcome to come along one week to see if it is helpful and encouraging for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more, or to be added to the email list. During school terms, the Women’s Fellowship Group may take a break around public holidays, so please email ahead to check if there is a meeting.
If you are interested in meeting up with another woman to read the Bible and pray together, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Women’s Evangelistic Afternoon Tea on Saturday, September 28, 2019
- Women’s Impact Event – Training Women for Gospel Discipleship on May 29-30, 2020
The vision of our Men’s Ministry is to point men to Christ and provide one another support and guidance in growth as Christian men. The men are encouraged to help one another maintain that edge as “iron sharpens iron” (Proverbs 27:17).
The following are some of the ongoing ministries and upcoming events to support our vision:
- One-to-One Discipleship – meet up with another man to read the Bible and pray.
- Gospel Men Seminar on Saturday, September 21, 2019 with guest speaker, Paul Wolfe, on the theme “Truths about Trials: Suffering and the Christian Life”.
- Gospel Men Seminar on Saturday, March 7, 2020
Please reach out to Robert May (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.