Christ Church NYC 2020 Retreat | Renovaré
October 23rd to 25th
(Friday evening to Sunday lunch)
“Let us not give up meeting together… but encourage one another, and all the more as you see the Day approaching”Hebrews 10:25
As the body of Christ, we are called to come together in order to fulfill Jesus’ command to love one another. So come to rest and sit under God’s Word. Come to gain a clearer understanding of our worship, community, and mission as a gospel-centered church in NYC. Come for an opportunity to invest in each other, forging deeper relationships and building new ones. Come Renovaré!
Tuscarora Inn & Conference Center at Mount Bethel, PA.
Please check out their website at www.tuscarora.org
What Is Included?
- A seat on the bus (round-trip) between church and Tuscarora.
- Two nights of accommodation.
- Five meals from Saturday breakfast to Sunday lunch.
- Children’s ministry and childcare.
Two Choices of Accommodation:
- Cottage Room – Motel-style rooms with two double beds and a private bathroom.
- The Overlook – Dorm-style rooms, each room sleeps four in bunk beds and shares a bathroom with the neighboring room.
Please check out www.tuscarora.org/lodging for more information regarding these accommodation choices.
Important RSVP Dates
- June 21: Register (with 50% deposit) by this date and receive the early bird rate!
- July 19: Final date for registration (with your deposit of 50%).
- October 11: Final payment due
How to Register?
- Register online here (preferred method).
- Fill in the registration form on the retreat brochure. Either email a copy to email@example.com or pass a hard copy to Katrina Tai.
You must submit 50% deposit (check payment only) when you register to secure a spot. Please pass your check payment to Clara Park. Alternatively, you can email your check payment to:
Christ Church NYC
PO Box 286698,
New York, NY 10128
For further information regarding the retreat, please download a copy of the retreat brochure below.
If you would like to find out what happened at Renovaré last year, please check out our blog page for some personal words of encouragement from people who attended the retreat.
For further questions, please speak to Katrina Tai or Kat Oxley or email firstname.lastname@example.org.