And they spoke the word of the Lord to him and to all who were in his house…he brought them up into his house and set food before them. And he rejoiced that he had believed in God. (Acts 16:32,34)
Interested in Joining a Home Community Group?
In the early days of Christianity, Paul and Silas had an extraordinary encounter with a man whose life was changed by the Gospel, and the first thing they did together was share fellowship in the man’s home.
When you visit Christ Church, you can expect a warm welcome. It’s alright if you want to take a look, but are not yet ready to commit. In the long run, though, we don’t value anonymity. Everyone is a part of the wider fellowship and thus can serve and grow, not least in personal relationships in our community. That’s the purpose behind our various home fellowships, which are dotted around Manhattan, and meet throughout the week. We meet to have fun, enjoy food together, serve each other and the outsider, pray for each other and read the Bible together.
Home Community Group Meetings in NYC
- Tuesday: 7 PM on Upper West Side at 75th and Columbus Ave
- Tuesday: 7 PM on Upper East Side at 86th and Madison (every other Tuesday only)
- Tuesday: 7:30 PM in Washington Heights at Fort Washington Ave and 190th
- Friday: 6:15 PM on Upper West Side at 95th and West End Ave
- Friday: 6:15 PM on Upper East Side at 91st and Madison Ave
- Friday: 6:15 PM on Upper East Side at 64th and 1st Ave
To join a Home Community Group, or for specific addresses and more information, please email email@example.com.